Topic: NYS officially adopts Pathway
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 8:19 AM

Bruce Waldner

Re: NYS officially adopts Pathway
att1.html (7.8 K)

I too find the Statistics standards in Alg 2 confusing. This vagueness must be addressed as confidence intervals and hypothesis testing would mean that many teachers would need professional development to make sure these topics are approached correctly.
Bruce Waldner

Sent from my iPad