Topic: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 30, 2011 6:41 PM

SPQR

Re: A definition of an infinity, perhaps!?

In article <87ehxugrcs.fsf@phiwumbda.org>,
"Jesse F. Hughes" <jesse@phiwumbda.org> wrote:

> Is there any reason you switch From addresses more often than you
> exhale?
>
> 15:14 | Virgil
> 15:21 | SPQR
> 15:24 | Virgil
> 15:27 | Virgil
> 15:31 | Virgil
> 15:34 | Virgil
> 15:38 | SPQR
>
> Can't you just pick *one* fucking address and use that? Why do you use
> several addresses and switch between them so often in half an hour?
>
> It really is very annoying behavior, you know.

Sorry!

I was originally using SPQR only in another NG but then accidentally
used it in sci.math as well.

Now to eliminate it in a thread where it already has appeared I have to
consciously overwrite it with Virgil, which I do not always remember to
do.