Topic: HeatTransfer in Matlab
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 3, 2011 4:31 AM

Green Sal

Re: HeatTransfer in Matlab

Hey Torsten

I know the equations that will maintain the nodes at a certain temperature. But my problem is that i can't find how i can put that in a loop or i can't pick the correct "index" or inequality so that the loop will cover the 5x5 square only.

Thank you for getting back to me.