Topic: special character size
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 24, 2011 6:27 AM

Dushan Mitrovich

Re: special character size

James Stein wrote:
> Some printers, with a limited repertoire of fonts, substitute a font they
> have for a similar requested font. Perhaps this problem is with the
> printer? If so, that would explain why some have the problem and others
> don't.

Good point. So I checked by performing the same test using OpenOffice
and LibreOffice. From those the printed font sizes were just what you'd
expect, not anomalous as resulted from Mathematica. So it looks like
the latter really is the culprit.

- Dushan