Topic: Duct Temperature Distribution
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 1, 2011 4:08 AM

Green Sal

Re: Duct Temperature Distribution

I am trying to solve for the Transient solution, and then i want to know at what time does it reaches the state state condition. the H value doesn't appear in my equation because both the right side and bottom side are insulated. The Top side has a constant heat flux and the right hand side is at constant temperature. And yes i was trying to follow the Gauss-Sidel method. The thing is that i don't know how can i confirm my answers whether they are correct or not.