Topic: Sparse integer LU decomposition
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 15, 2011 7:17 AM

Pascal Schulthess

Re: Sparse integer LU decomposition

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> What would you use this functionality to do if it were available? Perhaps
> there's an alternate way to achieve your goal using functionality that is
> available in MATLAB.

Ok, my problem statement is to find the left null space of a large sparse matrix. With large I mean in the order of 10,000x17,000. This matrix only has whole number entries and the null space too should only have whole number entries.