Topic: Introduction to the Methods of Proof (video link)
Replies: 7   Last Post: Apr 18, 2012 11:31 AM

Evelyne Stalzer

Re: Vi Hart ...

I used her Wind and Mr. Ugg one on the Moebius strip in my class in a
previous year and the students liked it. The videos are short enough
to augment a class and spark interest but still leave time for
discussion and other work.

Evelyne Stalzer

*