Topic: Name the Major Flaw In This Signal Processing Analysis Problem
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 17, 2011 9:05 PM

Lofty Goat

Re: Name the Major Flaw In This Signal Processing Analysis Problem

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:09:23 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

> ... Several large hospital chains have tried to get the government to
> force the VA to give them copies of the medical care software they
> created at no charge....

Really? They're dimmer than I'd thought, then. The VA's codebase is in
the public domain, always has been. I downloaded a copy to study.

--
RLW