Topic: Can Image Acquisition Toolbox connect to a Scanner?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 15, 2013 3:39 PM

kees de kapper

Re: Can Image Acquisition Toolbox connect to a Scanner?

Hi all,

after two years, did anybody experimented with this? And get it to work?
If so. Please could you provide me some info or example code to do it as well?

Many many thanks.

Kind regards,

Kees