Topic: Histogram of a Sobel/Canny output
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 29, 2011 9:17 AM

Sadiah

Re: Histogram of a Sobel/Canny output

Thanks. The question arose because I read a conference paper, and the author showed the histogram of the output image after Sobel/Canny edge detectors, and the histograms shows grayscale values.