Topic: Seven Fanciful Views On How Do We Fix Our Schools
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 9, 2012 2:38 PM

Anna Roys

Re: Seven Fanciful Views On How Do We Fix Our Schools
att1.html (1.5 K)

oops ... please exuse the typos... accidently clicked send too early...

RE: On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Anna Roys <roys.anna@gmail.com> wrote:
ORIGINAL POST: "NCLB test data - are a certain teachers students scoring
proficiently?"
SHOULD BE: "NCLB test data - *are certain teachers'* students scoring
proficiently?"

ORIGINAL POST:"What about setting high expectations or students using the
'standards" system, how would this fit into "privatized schools" as you
would define them?"

SHOULD BE: "What about setting high expectations* for* students using the