Topic: repmat, reshape, bsxfun
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 23, 2012 11:08 AM

Pag Max

repmat, reshape, bsxfun

Yes I did see your solution and it works perfectly and exactly what I was looking for!!
Should have thought abt that myself.

I just got the impression from James' response that MTIMESX is supposed to be better for large arrays. Of course, even if that is true, calling an external function will have its limitation anyways