Topic: ordinary differential equations
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 24, 2012 4:45 AM

Pag Max

Re: ordinary differential equations

Thanks Roger,
No f and g are not inverse of each other but I realize I can reframe my problem
as
x2_dd=inv_f (x1_dd)
and
x1_dd=inv_g(x2_dd),

This was confusing me but I guess you are right, ode is probably not appropriate. What about ode15i as Torsten suggested. Can this be treated as implicit ode.