Topic: drop these worthless alt newsgroups from Google Re: VOTE! Kook
of the Year,2011

Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 30, 2012 5:14 PM

Marvin the Martian

Re: drop these worthless alt newsgroups from Google Re: VOTE! Kook
of the Year,2011

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 20:23:45 -0800, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> On Jan 21, 7:25 pm, Emmett FELON Gulley <rooroob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 16, 11:15 pm, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
>>

> snipped
>

>>ArchimedesPlutonium
>

> In the 1990s, I said that these bully newsgroups should be separated
> completely from the
> legitimate newsgroups like sci.math, sci.physics and that Google should
> not even carry these gutter newsgroups, for they are just bullying and
> terrorist newsgroups from those that are serious in their posting.
> Terrorist authors hiding behind fake names and their input is lower than
> pornography of the Internet.
>
> Hard to imagine what was in the minds of those who set up Usenet in the
> early 1990s with freak show newsgroups like this.

I'm all for Google cutting the sci hierarchy as well. That would much
improve them.

How long has it been since you changed your name from Ludwig?