Topic: can i reduce number expression in gui table
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 2, 2012 7:22 PM

ha chang eup

Re: can i reduce number expression in gui table

"se chss" wrote in message <jgf8ql$7t0$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> hi
>
> i made gui program.
> in gui, i made table which show result of calculation. but there is problem.
> if calculation result is '45.000', table show '45' and if calculation result is 45.5632, table show '45.5632'.
> can i control expression precision of number?
>
> below is gui script.
>
> set(handles.my_table,'data',[calculated_result]);

oops i made mistake.

if calculation result is '45.000', table show '45' and if calculation result is 45.5000, table show '45.5000'. i want table show 45.5 instead of 45.5000.