Topic: Why are no postings appearing in sci.math any more?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Feb 8, 2012 7:10 AM

MTBrenneman@gmail.com

Re: Why are no postings appearing in sci.math any more?

On Feb 6, 11:59 pm, Joshua Cranmer <Pidgeo...@verizon.invalid> wrote:
> On 2/6/2012 1:21 AM, Virgil wrote:
>

> > Why are no postings appearing in sci.math any more?
>
> Judging from the rash of posts newly appearing, I am guessing that
> whatever transient issue existed previously is now solved.
>
> --
> Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
> tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth

It seems there are sites like Overflow and StackExchange that provide
better quality and don't have all of the rants, cranks, haters, and
drama.