Topic: What is the curve of the rainbow?
Replies: 15   Last Post: Feb 24, 2012 5:13 AM

mensanator

Re: What is the curve of the rainbow?

On Feb 19, 8:11 pm, "microm2...@hotmail.com" <microm2...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 19, 5:39 pm, Mensanator <mensana...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 19, 5:15 pm, "microm2...@hotmail.com" <microm2...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > How does it form and why does it not fall in the process....
>
> > What makes you think it doesn't fall?
>
> Please provide the evidence that they do...

Last time I was out amongst the raindrops, I got wet. Not because they
floated in the sky
but because they fell to Earth. Duh.
> This is the point of your stupidity....

Me stupid? I'm not the one who doesn't understand how rainbows work.
Duh.