Topic: Wickham-Jones ExtendGraphics for OS X?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 27, 2012 6:44 AM

Patrick Scheibe

Re: Wickham-Jones ExtendGraphics for OS X?

Hi Murray,

did you try to compile this by yourself? Here on Linux it builds fine
and it does not need any Solaris library. The paths in the "build" file
are outdated. That's why you cannot simply use it. Try it on the
commandline by yourself. What you have to find is the MathLink dev
directory in your Mathematica installation. Here it is under

/usr/local/Wolfram/Mathematica/8.0/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/Linux-x86-64/

I assume on your machine it will be under something like

/Applications/Mathematica.app/SystemFiles/Links/MathLink/DeveloperKit/CompilerAdditions/

Let's say this path is $MLROOT, then you have to do the following:

$MLROOT/mprep delaunay.tm > delaunay.tm.c
gcc -o delaunay -I$MLROOT -L$MLROOT -lMLi3 \
-lstdc++ -framework Foundation -lm delaunay.tm.c

(Remove the backslash and input the last two lines as one!)
This should compile fine the delaunay-triangulation and should work for
all the other programms too.

Cheers
Patrick