Topic: Wickham-Jones ExtendGraphics for OS X?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 27, 2012 6:44 AM

Patrick Scheibe

Re: Wickham-Jones ExtendGraphics for OS X?

Hi Murray,

please edit image.tm and add the following two includes above the
#include <math.h>:

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>

I tried it on my MacBook and it worked. I could open the mathlink
program.

Cheers
Patrick