(3) With the Conference Season upon us, the Instructional Dealers who sell the Texas Instruments technology are competing for your business. This past weekend at the T3 Conference, I visited the different dealers' booths that attended. I took a copy of their Spring Deals Pricing Guides and created a breakdown of all the offers. See the attached document. NCTM in Philadelphia this April will have another conference discount and I will share the prices that they offer at that time as well.
(4) TI-Nspire Operating System v3.2 is coming soon. In the new version (free to download and update any TI-Nspire Handheld), there will be:
* The ability to graph X=
* Grid Lines on Graphing (This is for our TI Interactive Users out there)
* Conic Graphing: new menu to access templates for standard formats of Conic Equations
* 3D Graphing Enhancements
Please note that all new functionality can be turned off when the TI-Nspire is placed into Press-to-Test so these are for classroom use to explore mathematics.
Here are some screen shots to excite you! [cid:image002.png@01CCFAEE.506812A0][cid:image004.png@01CCFAEE.506812A0][cid:image006.png@01CCFAEE.506812A0]
(5) AND COMING SOON THERE IS A NEW PROMOTION COMING FROM TEXAS INSTRUMENTS SO BIG THAT THIS LINE NEED TO BE IN ALL CAPS!!! Stay tuned and be on the lookout for something in your inbox or even Mailbox!
Mr. Dana F. Morse Upstate New York and Long Island Educational Technology Consultant Texas Instruments Incorporated (315) 730-9858 1-800-TI-CARES