Topic: How can I remove DICOM file information from image?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 2, 2012 3:53 PM

asdasd

Re: How can I remove DICOM file information from image?

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <jlc9s4$sfc$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> "elysion87 " <sakirae@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi,
> >
> > When I run this code which is given by Matlab Tutorial;
> >
> > %
> > info = dicominfo('CT-MONO2-16-ankle.dcm');
> > Y = dicomread(info);
> > figure, imshow(Y);
> > imcontrast;
> > %
> >
> > I can see the DICOM file. But I want to remove the information which is
> > located the environment of the object .When you run this code, you see
> > some information like date,some datas, patient name vs...
> > Is it possible to remove this information?

> Look at the DICOMANON function introduced in release R14:
>
> http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/images/ref/dicomanon.html
>
> http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/images/rn/bqnw2fy-1.html#bqnw7ro-1
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord@mathworks.com
> http://www.mathworks.com

I tried this code and I see the same thing;

%
dicomanon('CT-MONO2-16-ankle.dcm', 'out.dcm');
I = dicomread('b.dcm');
imshow(I);
imcontrast;
%