Topic: How can I remove DICOM file information from image?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 2, 2012 3:53 PM

asdasd

Re: How can I remove DICOM file information from image?

"Steve Eddins" wrote in message <jlcft2$o7a$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> On 4/2/2012 11:12 AM, elysion87 wrote:
> > "Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> > <jlc9s4$sfc$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> >> "elysion87 " <sakirae@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> is > located the environment of the object .When you run this code,
> >> you see > some information like date,some datas, patient name vs...

> >> Look at the DICOMANON function introduced in release R14:
> >>
> >> http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/images/ref/dicomanon.html
> >>
> >> http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/images/rn/bqnw2fy-1.html#bqnw7ro-1
> >>
> >> --
> >> Steve Lord
> >> slord@mathworks.com
> >> To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on
> >> http://www.mathworks.com

> > I tried this code and I see the same thing;
> >
> > %
> > dicomanon('CT-MONO2-16-ankle.dcm', 'out.dcm');
> > I = dicomread('b.dcm');
> > imshow(I);
> > imcontrast;
> > %

> You wrote to out.dcm using dicomanon, but then you read from b.dcm using
> dicomread on the next line.
>
> --
> Steve Eddins
> http://blogs.mathworks.com/steve/

Sorry for this mistake.But I tried the codes again but I see the same result;

dicomanon('CT-MONO2-16-ankle.dcm', 'out.dcm');
I = dicomread('out.dcm');
imshow(I);
imcontrast;