Topic: automatically update editbox of one GUI with contents entered in 2nd GUI
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 11, 2012 11:04 PM

Alex

Re: automatically update editbox of one GUI with contents entered in 2nd GUI

Thanks Matthew, I think your suggestion about listeners is what I am looking for, however I am not familiar with listeners, and "help listener" doesn't return any results . Could you give me a brief example of code that would utilize listeners with respect to my problem?
Thanks