Topic: directory permission denied warning
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 22, 2012 6:56 PM

Roja

Re: directory permission denied warning

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <4b919114-0c9a-408e-9ffe-d66c6eac9c60@m31g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>...
> Are you logged in as John Smith, or as some other user? If another
> user, do you have admin privileges? Were these folders, by chance,
> copied off a CD and might have their "read only" property set?

No the problem is I am logged in as another user and this user was a previous user of this computer. I don't have the admin privileges and this seems to be the issue since MATLAB can't access the documents in another user's account. But I don't know why and how the directory was set to that account's My Documents.