Topic: How to change graph options?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 20, 2012 7:47 AM

James Stein

Re: How to change graph options?

I will answer my own question:

Keep the options in a list called, perhaps, 'options'.
Manipulate the list as you wish.
When time comes to make a graph:
Graph [ vList, eList, Apply [ Sequence, options ] ]
L'esprit d'escalier.