Topic: Bob Kolker
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 28, 2012 3:44 AM

Tom Potter

Re: Bob Kolker

"hanson" <hanson@quick.net> wrote in message

> "Lester Zick Zick" <lesterzick@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is Bob Kolker still posting here?

> hanson wrote:
> My good pali, Full-kike and Ersatz-rabbi Kolker
> appears to have posted the following tripe under
> his old handle here for the last time:

> Magnetic Monopole [Archive] - Physics Forums 6 posts - 5 authors - Last
> post: Sep 28, 2011
> "robert j. kolker" <nowhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message news:
> 2rjo3nF1bfevoU1@uni-berlin.de...
> How much disruption or inconvenience ...
> <http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-44615.html>

> _____________________________
> >
> Kolker was a riot. He must be in his late 70's or early
> 80s now & he complained about his ill health, maybe
> due to him sucking too long and too hard on his
> bong while eating too much Gefilte fish & Matzo balls.

> I miss the old bastard. Like so many other kikes, he
> was a true Judeo-Nazi who wanted to kill everybody...
> if only in his usual, big time, loud-mouthing Yiddisher
> street corner performances.
> Here are some of Ersatz-rabbi Kolker's schmutzi-
> schmucki examples:
>

> Bob has virulently insisted on 10-19-04 in
> __1_ "I advocate wide scale genocide on the Moslems",
> after_, on Oct. 18, 2004, in news:2tm3f7F202borU1@uni-berlin.de
> Kolker said that:
> __2 __ "the obvious [final] solution is to kill them all" & also
> urges in news:2rfqqdF19g17mU1@uni-berlin.de on 09-23-04,
> __3__ "to put all Xians into asylums for their belief in Christianity."
>
> OTOH Bob insists repeatedly, as he did on
> 10-06-02 in news:3DA0746D.3060608@attbi.com
> __4__ that he & his fellow Jews were "loveable and humble"
> and Kolker underlines t/his Jewish moral authority...
> on 11 Apr 2003 in news:3E96C0C4.2000905@attbi.com
> with his assertion that
> __5__ "Gentiles are (1/ 5.5 x) as smart as Jews"

> which Kolker proved already on
> 12-09-2000 in news:90uoia$f3h$1@nnrp1.deja.com
> with his memorable plagiarism of Charlton Heston's line:
>
> So much for Jewish love, humility and being privy to a
> 5.5 times smarter Jewish level of intelligence...
> Ersatz Rabbi Kike Kolker, R.I.P ... .....ahahahaha...
> AHAHAHAHA.... . AHAHAHAHA...ahahahahansom.

Here is one of the exchanges I had with Kolker
when he and many Jews on the Internet
were instigating the needless war against the Iraqi people,
that put America and England into economic and moral freefall.

I think Kolker was an Israeli citizen
and officer in the Israeli Army,
who had a high security clearance
and had access to American military secrets.

=====================

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:45:41 +0800

"Robert J. Kolker" <bobkolker@attbi.com> wrote in message

> fkasner wrote:

> > OK, idiot troll,

> I know this will come as a complete surprise, but the Anti Semite Potter
> is not the least bit interested in truth or justice. Your posting is
> very nice, but is wasted on Potter types. They are into Jew Hatred
> because they want to be, not because they are mistaken. They need to
> hate us because they cannot understand the world, nor do they wish to.
> They are not ignorant. They are ingnoramabus.
>
> Vertical urination against a twisted fibre fastening is a waste of time.
>
> In the mean time get used to having Potter types around. They, like the
> Poor, are always with us. Anti-semtisim is an incurable disease of the
> mind and soul. If they ever get back into power, we will just have to
> kill them.
>
> Bob Kolker
>
> Beautify America. Don't brake for anti-semites. If you see one drowning
> do not throw it a line or a life preserver.

It is interesting to see that "Robert J. Kolker"
tries to defend the war-for-profit instigators
by lumping them in with all Jews,
and note that he uses the standard Bolshevik boilerplate tactic
of obscuring the message,
by trying to make the messenger the issue.

What I am, and what I believe,
(Which is completely different from what
"Robert J. Kolker" would have you believe.)
is of no consequence to humanity.

The most important issue that affects mankind
is the instigation of conflict and war for power and riches,
as this has caused enormous pain, suffering and destruction.

As can be seen by reading a little history,
the Bolsheviks.instigated the class wars of the 1900's,
and as can be seen by reading current events
they are instigating the religious wars of the 2000's.

Note that as the loot from their class wars is almost gone,
they are desperate to get the religious wars going,
and in conning Blacks, Rednecks and Latinos
into sacrificing their lives, limbs, liberties and fortunes
so that they can profit from it.

Don't fall for it again.
Fool you once, shame on the Bolsheviks.
Fool you twice, shame on you.

For a indication of what "Robert J. Kolker" is
and what he represents, read some of his posts,
and note his statement:
"If they ever get back into power,
we will just have to kill them."

That seems to sum up the Bolshevik strategy.
If they can't con you, they try to discredit you,
or if that doesn't work, they try to intimidate you,
and if that doesn't work, they kill you.

Of course, this kind of thinking and acting
is what forced the German people to turn to Hitler.
No doubt there are many Hitlers waiting in the wings
for the "Robert J. Kolker's" to reach critical mass.

The good Jews of the world should take note,
as there will be no place in the world where they
are welcome, if an American Hitler arises.

--
Tom Potter

=============

End of a post that indicates how Jews like "Robert J. Kolker"
were aggressively instigating the Iraqi War,

and how they reacted to folks like me
who were trying to call attention to the fact
that this war was not in America's interest
and would be a disaster.

Observe that back in 2003, I tried to isolate
the good Jews from the bad Jews by
using the phrase Bolshevik for the bad Jews,
but unfortunately no good Jews seemed to be around.

It may be that Jews like "Robert J. Kolker"
were not trying to instigate Religious Wars
as they did the Class Wars, but were not intelligent
enough to understand what would happen.

--
Tom Potter
http://tom-potter.tel