Topic: sunlight takes 1,000 years to get out of the Sun& Doppler blueshift
Chapt13.4007 Strong Nuclear Force as a chemical bond #471 New Physics #592
ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 4   Last Post: May 2, 2012 1:49 AM

glen herrmannsfeldt

Re: sunlight takes 1,000 years to get out of the Sun& Doppler blueshift Chapt13.4007 Strong Nuclear Force as a chemical bond #471 New Physics #592 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

In sci.physics.electromag Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I believe one of the worst and hideous mistakes of Old Physics
> was the belief that a Doppler shift can exist on light,
> when it can only exist on sound waves, never light waves.

Tell that to the judge next time you get stopped for speeding
by a radar cop.

-- glen