Topic: pseudo random image with values -1 and 1 , zero mean and Gaussian distribution
Replies: 13   Last Post: May 7, 2012 7:00 AM

sudesh

Re: pseudo random image with values -1 and 1 , zero mean and Gaussian distribution

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <jo33hh$o0r$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "sudesh" wrote in message <jo2vpc$a81$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>

> > So if you know how to bring down the values to -1 and 1 with mean zero, it would be a great help to me. plz.
>
> Follow the link I post earlier.
>
> Bruno

Thanls bruno...
I tried your function
[PN meana sigma] = TruncatedGaussian(0.5,[-1 1],size(m,1));

but I need only two values -1 and 1 randomly in matrix.

like this one - [-1 1 -1 1 1 1 -1;
1 -1 1 1 1 -1 1]

no zeros or other value. Along with property of zero mean of whole matrix.