Topic: pseudo random image with values -1 and 1 , zero mean and Gaussian distribution
Replies: 13   Last Post: May 7, 2012 7:00 AM

sudesh

Re: pseudo random image with values -1 and 1 , zero mean and Gaussian distribution

"Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <jo86sc$hka$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "sudesh" wrote in message <jo869l$fp5$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > "Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message
> >
> > Also, about the gaussian distribution, Ijust quoted the research paper's statement.

> Sorry but it is not a valid excuse to me.
>
> You obviously want to create a random variable that does not follow a Gaussian law. Then you are not doing exactly what in the research paper. So quoting it is wrong and more importantly miss-leading.
>
> Bruno

I can e-mail you the screenshot of the part where its written/the whole paper.

b.luong@fogale.findmycountry - is this your e-mail ID? got it from your details in this newsgroup.