Topic: DEAD MATHEMATICS : NUMBER 23789591344261 ( Prime or not) Primality
test shown by Hope research

Replies: 5   Last Post: May 7, 2012 8:07 PM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: DEAD MATHEMATICS : NUMBER 23789591344261 ( Prime or not)

On May 7, 2012 4:27 pm, YBM wrote:
> Inverse 19 mathematics a écrit :
> > Is this a prime number. This is NOT the Primality formula but a
> > initial quick Primality test. This number cannot ever be a Prime
> > number because it is a summation total of a number 6897766.

> Big deal, NUTS!
>
> Last week you discovered what is trivial for anyone here (summation
> formula), this week you've discoverd that n*(n+1)/2 is either a
> multiple of n or n+1.
>
> Are you about to do another great discovery of this kind? What about
> the sum of cubes and the square of sums I asked you last week?
>

> > Smart Alecs from the dead mathematics find out from your Pappas how
> > to mathematicaly tell if the number is a summatation of a summate.

> What the hell is a summatation of a summate?
>

> > Now leave us alone, Sour grapes. We already have got what you do not
> > tthe Primality formula, as well as a full alogarithm of Predictive
> > Primality of prime numbers

> What the hell is a alogarithm?
>

> > CRAP RESEARCH ," By the grace of our self-deluded idiocy" V . CaMORON/
> > Theo DeNUTter

> But remember:
>
> Give us TWELVE HUNDREDS MILLIONS DOLLARDS and we will hide your shame
> to the world, otherwise we will send a letter to all citizens of
> Athens Wisconsin with a complete guide about how to ridicule kooks,
> cranks, bigots and morons - with materials such as cream pies, tar
> and barrels.
>
> Toto Von Lojee (MD), Jobvious Proof (GMBH), Nutty Drunk (ACME),
> in the grace of our Lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster
> (http://www.venganza.org/about/)

Give up and forget them. There is nothing else to do. You're wasting your time.