Topic: concurrence of Fusion Barrier Principle with total-ionization
Chapt13.40072 Strong Nuclear force as a chemical bond leads to
total-ionization #504 New Physics #624 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: May 9, 2012 10:58 AM

Marvin the Martian

Re: concurrence of Fusion Barrier Principle with total-ionization

On Tue, 08 May 2012 13:57:29 -0700, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Chapt13.40072 Concurrence of Fusion Barrier Principle with total-
> ionization
>
> There is probably a better word to use than concurrence, but it is the
> best I can think of at this moment. The idea here is that of compliance
> or concurrence or agreement.
>
> The Fusion Barrier Principle is the idea that if all of physics comes
> from axioms that has
> all of chemistry plus the Maxwell Equations, for if you had chemistry by
> itself would be chemistry, but if you add the Maxwell Equations (include
> Dirac Equation) on top of all of chemistry you end up with all of
> Physics. And the fusion-barrier principle is the realization that the
> Faraday law packs more energy than does the Coulomb law. The Coulomb law
> versus the Faraday law, if Faraday law has 1 unit of energy then the
> Coulomb law has 2/3 unit of energy at best. A tokamak is a machine that
> uses the Faraday law to control every aspect of the machine and the
> fusion that occurs needs to overcome the Coulomb law, but the Coulomb
> law is always 2/3 energy while the Faraday law is always 1 unit of
> energy. The proof simply realizes that a sphere inside a enclosing
> cylinder is 2/3 volume or 2/3 surface area.
>
> Now we ask, with our new insight of what the Strong Nuclear Force is,
> for it is a chemical bond of proton to neutron, much like the metallic
> bond that rhenium atoms have for other rhenium atoms for its boiling
> point is so huge. So we ask how is the Fusion Barrier Principle
> understood and explained in terms of this Strong Nuclear Force between
> proton and neutron as a chemical bond? It is explained that at very hot
> plasmas, such as in tokamaks we reach a level of heat inside that plasma
> that it begins to split apart the nucleus of atoms and returns them into
> being hydrogen ions rather than the fusion into helium. There is a level
> of heat that deuterium or tritium rather becomes hydrogen ions rather
> than forming helium.
>
> So that is the concurrence, of where Faraday's law packs 1 unit of
> energy and the Coulomb law at best packs only 2/3 unit of energy, versus
> the particle view, where
> at a certain temperature and heat of plasma, the deuterium and tritium
> are more prone to disintegration into hydrogen ions rather than fusing
> to become helium.
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
> whole entire Universe is just one big atom where dots of the
> electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

I remember back when you were Ludwig, and you announced your name change.

The problem is, back then there were still a few real scientist in
sci.physics. Now there are some real wackos that make you look...
... absolutely credible.

Here's to you!