Topic: Re: STEM opportunity
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 15, 2012 7:48 PM

Servant, Melissa

RE: STEM opportunity

Yes that's what I thought ~ The list from NYSED was a list of schools that were eligible for the STEM grant for the summer workshop. I did not know that other schools/teachers could apply. That's great!

Thanks!

Melissa Servant

Math Teacher

Synthesis GSA Advisor