Topic: Reading/Writing MAT files in C
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 11, 2012 4:03 PM

Jerome

Reading/Writing MAT files in C

Thanks you! when I complied I received the following:
gcc -I/usr/local/include/ -L/usr/local/lib example2.c

example2.c:3:17: error: mat.h: No such file or directory
example2.c:4:20: error: engine.h: No such file or directory
example2.c: In function ?diagnose?:
example2.c:6: error: ?MATFile? undeclared (first use in this function)
example2.c:6: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
example2.c:6: error: for each function it appears in.)
example2.c:6: error: ?pmat? undeclared (first use in this function)
example2.c:11: error: ?mxArray? undeclared (first use in this function)
example2.c:11: error: ?pa? undeclared (first use in this function)
example2.c:27: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size