Replies: 5   Last Post: May 12, 2012 12:42 PM

Trevor Naidoo

Re: [ap-calculus] summer reading suggestions

Two books that I am hoping to finish this summer (managed to buy them after searching for about 20 years!)

The Crest of the Peacock - George Joseph
The Man who knew Infinity - Robert Kanigel

The FRQs look very straight forward - waiting to hear what my kids have to say about them.

Enjoy a restful summer everybody! See you in the fall.

regards
Trevor

Trevor Naidoo

 "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."
Confucius

P O Box 215
Umzinto
4200
South Africa
Tel:   +2782 898 6448
Fax:  +278 6518 1983

P O Box 31677
Al Khobar
31952
Saudi Arabia
Tel.: +966 50 380 8491
Fax: +966 38 1103 30
skype: trevor.naidoo

Course related websites:
>To search the list archives for previous posts go to
>http://lyris.collegeboard.com/read/?forum=ap-calculus

====
Course related websites:
---