Topic: Permutation problems
Replies: 13   Last Post: Aug 12, 2013 2:23 PM

Ben Brink

From: Rosenberg, TX
Registered: 11/11/06
RE: Permutation problems
att1.html (1.3 K)

Dr. Rickert:

I just noticed something else: All posts to this point tacitly assume that "string" implies the adjective "uninterrupted." I see nothing in the original post which explictly excludes a result such as f,r,i,a,s,t,h, (etc.).

Then again, there may be a standard definition of "string" which I've missed. Again, great work on your part, that of Dr. Scales and all others.

Ben