Topic: Regenst Exams and grading
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jun 6, 2012 11:51 PM

michelle Van Etten

From: Moravia High School
Registered: 6/24/09
Re: Regenst Exams and grading
att1.html (1.6 K)

I don't know how that could not cause concern. I have heard that schools
will either use teachers of other courses, ex. geometry teacher grade
algebra 2/ trig... or go to some sort of a regional scoring. These options
seem much better than a non math certified teacher grading regents exams.
Michelle