The Math Forum

Replies: 1   Last Post: May 21, 2012 7:20 PM

Patricia Humphrey

Re: [ap-stat] Common Core Standards?

I LOVE this idea!

Pat

Sent from my iPad

On May 21, 2012, at 7:19 PM, Daniel Dudley <DDudley@kingsacademy.edu.jo>
wrote:

Excellent!! I often thought when I even did something without thinking
that should have been obvious that the calculator just give the answer
"idiot". It certainly would be an interesting software addition.

Dan