Topic: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Replies: 48   Last Post: Jun 4, 2012 4:55 AM

RedAcer

Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) - Andorcles

On 27/05/12 11:25, Androcles wrote:
> "Henry Wilson DSc." <..@..> wrote in message

>> On Thu, 24 May 2012 11:28:31 +0100, "Androcles" <Me@May.2012> wrote:
>>

>>> "Henry Wilson DSc." <..@..> wrote in message

>>> The grade school kid, Kinky Wobbly: Hey look, Wilson, aether has
>>> to be there, it is OBVIOUS, and the speed of light is relative to aether.
>>> <shrug>

>> You didn't read his whole post. It was quite good.

> Yes I did and I agree it is quite good. Kinky's problem is his
> religious-like faith in aether.
>

>> ...and there is no aether.....That's why lighj speed has to be source
>> dependent. Didn't you know that?

> I know it but Kinky doesn't. Much of the problem is the term
> "electromagnetic" -- there are electric waves and magnetic waves,
> each dependent on the other and phase shifted 90 degrees,
> but there are no electromagnetic waves.
> It's a language thing. He says light is a wave and therefore
> needs a medium, an d if it were one wave it would need a
> medium, but light is two waves, one electric and one
> magnetic. There are men and there are women but the unit of the
> two is called a "family" or a "couple" or colloquially an "item",
> but it is not called a ladygent.

You don't say !
Don't be a dorc. It's just a word. Call it an 'electric and magnetic'
wave if you like. The rest of the world will say electromagnetic wave.
Have you nothing better to occupy you large brain?

--
Sir, I have found you an argument; but I am not obliged to find you an
understanding ... Samuel Johnson

Date Subject Author
5/23/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Koobee Wublee
5/24/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/24/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/26/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) - Andorcles
RedAcer
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) - Andorcles
Androcles
6/4/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) - Andorcles
Henry Wilson DSc
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Sam Wormley
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/27/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/28/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/28/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/28/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/28/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/28/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
5/29/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/29/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/29/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/29/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/29/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Bill Owen
5/29/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/29/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/30/12
[...]
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
umumenu@gmail.com
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Androcles
5/31/12
Read Re: The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump
Henry Wilson DSc
6/1/12