Topic: P vs NP problem
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 6, 2012 5:31 AM

INFINITY POWER

Re: P vs NP problem

"Jesse F. Hughes" wrote in message news:87lik5g61n.fsf@phiwumbda.org...

"|-| E R C" <herc.of.zeus@gmail.com> writes:

> i.e. my Javascript Chess Engine Vs Deep Blue.
>
> I can look 30 moves ahead - 2^30 < 16^20
> more than 20 moves ahead that Deep Blue can do.

-Keen! Let's see that competition!

I'm still waiting for your explanation that there are more real numbers than
infinity!

You seem to have balked after showing Virgil's novel wasn't a copyright
issue at all, just 100% plagiarism.

--
"I suggest to those who listen that they enjoy the world, whatever
their piece of it may be, as much as they can over the next few days,

****notes on sig****

RAGNAROK was the name of a C=64 game I never finished apart from the splash
screen and machine language main player movements, including swinging a club
left to right, and right to left! i.e. you could only hit players left,
right, or above you!

I even renamed it to NARG to save doing the graphics on the final letters!

I also did a ASTEROIDS control in machine language with a planet in the
middle of the screen with gravity, it was great added game play if you've
played Asteroids. Only problem was I didn't know any integration at the
time so my discreet gravity calcs. would knock you into a sling shot right
off the screen if you orbited too close to the planet!

Herc
--
http://freewebs.com/namesort/matheology/THE-HAMMER.jpg