Topic: Geometry workbook
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 6, 2012 2:48 PM

Evelyne Stalzer

Re: Geometry workbook

We have the Prentice-Hall book, and I assign most homework from the
end of the chapter exercises there. Some subjects they don't cover
well, and for those I have to make handouts. I tried using the back
of the book sectins, like chapter review and skill builders, but it
seems that they put out two version of the book around the same time,
with differences is those pages after the chapters. That made
assignments unreliable in their consistency from one student to
another, so I stick to the end of chapter questions when using the
text book.

Evelyne Stalzer

*