Topic: New Operating System Released
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 7, 2012 11:08 PM

Westendorf, Neal

RE: New Operating System Released

Hey Dana,

My recollection is that the entire cardboard part of the packaging is now required for proof of purchase for the new CX models. I have quite a few of the UPC's-some from the plain Nspire and some from the CX. Can they be combined in anyway? If not what, if any, is the value of the older ones and UPC from the CX? Is there anyway to distinguish between them?

As you know, we have been working with our PTO for bulk student purchases since the arrival of the Nspire models. I want to maximize the value of the points/packages we have collected.

The new CX models are awesome! The backlit screens and integral rechargable battery alone are a HUGE step up for a tiny price increase. Kids and teachers who bought the older model are wishing they had waited a while longer. Any word on some sort of trade in program?

Thanks for all your support and help.

Neal
Taconic Hills