Topic: New Operating System Released
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 7, 2012 11:08 PM

Morse, Dana

Re: New Operating System Released

You do need the entire backside of the box for the promotion.

I would use the UPCs from previous units purchased for the Technology Rewards Program.

Maybe look at the new TI-Nspire Lab Cradle to bring in the STEM aspects into the classroom.

As of now, I haven't heard of a trade-up program to the TI-Nspire CX, but as you know, if I hear anything from our friends in Dallas I shall be sure to share it with everyone I can!

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Upstate New York and Long Island
Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated