Topic: Integrated Algebra Regents -- June 2012
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 18, 2012 11:55 PM

Evan Romer

Re: Integrated Algebra - "justify your answer"

SED said not to require something like calculating probabilities, and
not to require a sentence such as "there are more white ones." Just a
calculation showing 31 white, 30 red and 29 blue, and then saying
"white is the most likely" is sufficient for full credit.

Evan Romer
Susquehanna Valley HS
Conklin NY

*