Topic: verifying the expansion of space
Replies: 29   Last Post: Jun 23, 2012 7:24 PM

bradguth@gmail.com

Re: verifying the expansion of space

On Jun 23, 9:50 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 12:19 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If you want to assume there is another Universal jet opposite the one
> > > we exist in then go for it.

> > Investigative science and even physics always starts with assumptions.
>
> > Are you assuming that the laws of physics were somehow purely mono-
> > directional at first, or that nothing physically existed before "the
> > big ongoing"?

> >  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/?Guth Venus?

> As far as we know the Universe has always existed in its present
> state. As far as we know the Universal jet we exist in has always
> existed.
>
> That's not to say the Universe has always existed in its present
> state, just that I have no idea how to figure out what existed before
> the Universal jet and even if there was a before the Universal jet.
> That's not to say we are part of a pair of polar jets, just that I
> have no idea how to determine if there is another jet which is the
> polar of our own.
>
> I'm more interested in apply the evidence to correctly understand what
> occurs physically in nature.
>
> All of the evidence is evidence we exist in a Universal jet.
>
> I am more interested in understanding how the pressure caused by the
> aether emitted into the Universal jet condenses into particles of
> matter which is referred to as '1st stars' in the following.
>
> http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

Is it technically possible for a natural mono-directional jet of pure
fusion to exist of any kind?

Obviously a rocket engine is offering only one exit jet of hot matter
(or that of cold matter if using Acetone Peroxide propellent), but
there's always a given reaction of acceleration and subsequent proper
motion given to that item providing such rocket thrust. Is there
still a Progenitor BH of sufficient mass at the beginning of our polar
jet universe? (or was the PBH totally expended?)

I can fully go along with that conservative observation interpretation
of yours, just like how I've been interpreting an image of Venus (aka
Guth Venus) that seems to suggest that either the physical laws of
geology have worked quite differently for that pressure-cooker planet,
or that it took some added degree of naturally evolved or artificial
intelligence (aka telerobotic machines) in order to make those
extremely unusual hot rocks appear to have offered such a rational
community like infrastructure.

?Guth Venus? 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#slideshow/5629579402364691314

Other thumbnail images, including mgn_c115s095_1.gif (225 m/pixel)
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html
Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.html
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/?Guth Venus?

Date Subject Author
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
Koobee Wublee
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
Peter Webb
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
herbert glazier
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
HVAC
microm2011@hotmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
bradguth@gmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
microm2011@hotmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
mpc755@gmail.com
6/23/12