Topic: verifying the expansion of space
Replies: 29   Last Post: Jun 23, 2012 7:24 PM

bradguth@gmail.com

Re: verifying the expansion of space

On Jun 23, 2:36 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 1:53 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
>
> > Is it technically possible for a natural mono-directional jet of pure
> > fusion to exist of any kind?

> > Obviously a rocket engine is offering only one exit jet of hot matter
> > (or that of cold matter if using Acetone Peroxide propellent), but
> > there's always a given reaction of acceleration and subsequent proper
> > motion given to that item providing such rocket thrust.  Is there
> > still a Progenitor BH of sufficient mass at the beginning of our polar
> > jet universe? (or was the PBH totally expended?)

> > I can fully go along with that conservative observation interpretation
> > of yours, just like how I've been interpreting an image of Venus (aka
> > Guth Venus) that seems to suggest that either the physical laws of
> > geology have worked quite differently for that pressure-cooker planet,
> > or that it took some added degree of naturally evolved or artificial
> > intelligence (aka telerobotic machines) in order to make those
> > extremely unusual hot rocks appear to have offered such a rational
> > community like infrastructure.

> > ?Guth Venus? 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
> > question:https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#slideshow...

> > Other thumbnail images, including mgn_c115s095_1.gif (225 m/pixel)
> >  http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html
> >  Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1
> >  http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.html
> >  http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif

> >  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/?Guth Venus?

> What is the diameter of the Universal jet at the point where aether
> condenses into matter? Is the Earth simply moving outward and away
> from the Universal jet emission point or is there a Rindler horizon
> which will cause the Earth to wind up back at the Universal jet
> accretion disk where the Earth will once again be emitted into the
> Universal jet? Is there an accretion disk associated with the
> Universal jet?
>
> I think all the questions above are more likely to be answerable than
> if there is another polar jet opposite the Universal jet we exist in.

Physics needs to get and remain balanced from the very get-go. You
can't have only an outflux of positives without any negatives showing
up somewhere.

Date Subject Author
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
Koobee Wublee
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
Peter Webb
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
herbert glazier
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
HVAC
microm2011@hotmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
bradguth@gmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
microm2011@hotmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
mpc755@gmail.com
6/23/12