Topic: verifying the expansion of space
Replies: 29   Last Post: Jun 23, 2012 7:24 PM

bradguth@gmail.com

Re: verifying the expansion of space

On Jun 23, 3:46 pm, "microm2...@hotmail.com" <microm2...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jun 23, 2:58 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 23, 2:41 pm, "microm2...@hotmail.com" <microm2...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > >  emission of aether into the Universal jet.
>
> > > Where does the aether come from to end up there?
> > > No. There is a better answer... there are more aether points
> > > inbetween...

> > > Mitchell Raemsch

> > I like to think of aether being a cosmic flux or soup of clear/
> > transparent FIFO nodes.

> > Since individual photon waves are but 2D quantum items that still
> > can't be individually detected without destroying them, so could the
> > FIFO nodes of aether be as always 2D (flatland) invisible to us.

> For the phenomenon of light absorption only its waves
> are required. Matter may have duality but not light...
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

Quantum duality of matter seems possible.

What's the 3rd dimension if not a form of quantum duality?

Date Subject Author
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
Koobee Wublee
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
Peter Webb
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
herbert glazier
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
HVAC
microm2011@hotmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
bradguth@gmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
microm2011@hotmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
mpc755@gmail.com
6/23/12