Topic: How to use ODE 15s to solve this equation.
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 25, 2012 3:26 PM

Frank

Re: How to use ODE 15s to solve this equation.

"Sriraam" wrote in message <js8d4r$o6f$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Could someone please elaborate on how to use ODE 15s or 45 for this differential equation?
>
> (1/beta) *(d alpha/dT) = ln A*(1-alpha)- (E/RT)
>
> I have the value of alpha and E as a function of a.
>
> I need to generate graph of alpha Vs Temperature and d alpha/dT versus Temperature.

It might help (no promises) if you stated the expressions of alpha and E as functions of a. Are they also functions of T, and is 'a' = 'A' or is it a different function or variable?