Topic: Replace, ReplaceAll and If time performace comparition
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jul 14, 2012 1:31 AM

Christoph Lhotka

Re: Replace, ReplaceAll and If time performace comparition

Hi,

congratulations!

It strikes the performance of Clip on my machine by a factor of 2
(instead of
a factor of 1.45 as published in my previous post).

Does it mean, that Compile + Map + raw functions is a good combination
to speed up codes?

Question: Can anyone explain, why RuntimeOptions->"Speed" does not
improve the performance?

Thanks for your code,

Christoph