Topic: fprintf is not reading the \n
Replies: 25   Last Post: Jul 2, 2012 11:00 AM

anyone

Re: fprintf is not reading the \n -- arrgh...

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 18:41:18 +0000, Ellen wrote:

what I need is a 'do what I mean' computer...

[...]
> Someone was suggesting something about how it needs to read and print
> the data line by line, however I don't know how to do that.

fid=fopen('data_file.txt','wt'); % open a target file

for i = 1:7480 % loop on reading data
fprintf(fid,'%14.10e %5.2f\n',First(i,1),First(i,2));
end

fclose(fid); % close target file