Topic: Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Tony George

Re: algebra II trig paper flashcards

tgeorge@atticacsd.org
Thank you,
Tony George
Math Dept. Chair
Attica Central School
585-591-0400 ext 1117
tgeorge@atticacsd.org
>>> "Glenn Mary" 06/30/12 9:33 AM >>>
Hi Everyone,

Okay, I have gone electronic. I did not think I would get so many requests
for my flashcards. I am not out to make money on these and that is why I
did not go through teacherspayteachers. I have now scanned 30 pages and
will send them to anyone who wishes to use paper flashcards for A2T review.
You will have to print each page, match up each question sheet with its
answer sheet, and print double-sided copies. Hope they will be of use to
your students next June. Please send me your personal email address.

If you have already sent a check, I will send you a paper copy of the
flashcards.

Have a wonderful summer everyone. And hey, since I have your undivided
attention, stop by our Greek Food Festival on July 20 and 21 at St. George
Church in South Glens Falls, NY.

Mary